Light it up 4 HD
Light It Up 4 HD is a global awareness raising initiative that takes place in May, during HD Awareness Month. Iconic buildings around the world light up in blue to help shine the light on Huntington’s disease and the impact it has on our community.
Check out our video from Light it Up in 2019
Who is lighting up?
This year we are excited to announce our CBD and Regional Partners for 2022.
- Flinder’s Street Station – 6th May
- Melbourne Town Hall – 8th May
- Melbourne Cricket Ground – 6th May
- Crown Towers – 7th May
- Royal Melbourne Exhibition Centre – 7th May
- AAMI Park Stadium – 6th May
- Bolte Bridge – 6-8th May
- City Link Soundtube – 6-8th May
- Old Treasury Building – 7th May
- Catenary lights (Geelong) – 6-7th May
- Bendigo Conservatory – 6-8th May
- Wodonga Water Tower – 6-8th May
- Mooroopna Water Tower, Monash Park Tree & Riverbanks East Link (Shepparton) – 7th May
- Wedge Entertainment Centre (Sale) – 6-8th May
- Ballarat Town Hall & Fountain – 6-8th May
- Mildura Carnegie Centre – 6-8th May