Light it up 4 HD
Light It Up 4 HD is a global awareness raising initiative that takes place in May, during HD Awareness Month. Iconic buildings around the world light up in blue to help shine the light on Huntington’s disease and the impact it has on our community.
Check out our video from Light it Up in 2019
Who is lighting up?
This year we are excited to announce our CBD and Regional Partners for 2021.
CBD – May 1st and 2nd
- Flinder’s Street Station – 1st and 2nd
- Melbourne Town Hall – 1st and 2nd
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel – 1st
- Crown Towers – 1st
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre – 1st
- AAMI Park Stadium – 1st
- Bolte Bridge – 1st and 2nd
- City Link Soundtube – 1st and 2nd
- Old Treasury Building – 1st and 2nd
We will also have an awareness video showing at Federation Square throughout May.
Regional Victoria – 1st, 8th and 9th
- Catenary lights (Geelong) – 1st
- Bendigo Conservatory – 8th and 9th
- Wodonga Water Tower – 8th and 9th
- Mooroopna Water Tower & Monash Park Tree (Shepparton) – 8th and 9th
- Archie Graham Community Centre (Warnambool) – 8th and 9th
- Ballarat Town Hall – 8th and 9th