LightItUp4HD in October!
Light It Up 4 HD is a global awareness raising initiative that takes place in May to help shine the light on Huntington’s disease and the impact it has on our community. This year, due to COVID19 metropolitan Melbourne and some regional areas of Victoria are lighting up in October.
Get involved in a covidsafe way
It is still possible to get involved and show your support to the community. Below are some ways that you can help to raise awareness, participate in LightItUp4HD but do it in a way that is safe:
- On your Facebook homepage, click create a story
- In selfie mode, click on the smiley face and select one of our Light It Up backgrounds
- Look for the icon that includes the HV logo
- Post your photo with #lightitup4HD #HDawareness OR send to the HV Facebook page from October 9th – 19th
- Go to the HV Instagram, select effects and click on ‘Try it’
- Post your photo with #lightitup4HD #HDawareness OR send it to the HV Facebook page from October 9th – 19th
- Download one of our backgrounds below and add it as your background for your next call
- Take a screenshot and post your photo with #lightitup4HD #HDawareness OR send it to the HV Facebook or Instagram page from October 9th – 19th