What is the NDIS?
The NDIS is the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
The NDIS provide funding for individual supports and services that are considered as reasonable and necessary to ensuring that a person living with a disability is able to meet their own goals and have a good quality of life.
NDIS support should:
- Help you reach your goals.
- Support you to participate in activities of your choice
- Build your capacity to remain as independent as possible.
- Help you maintain your health and wellbeing.
The guiding principle of the NDIS is to provide people with a disability with choice and control over who is involved in their care and support.
Huntington’s Victoria are a registered NDIS service provider. We offer support coordination and plan management services to NDIS participants
What you can expect from our services
- We will get to know you and your story. You are a person not a number.
- We will listen to you and help you find ways of meeting your goals and needs.
- We will work with you to maintain your independence for as long as possible
- We will take a person centred and context driven approach to your care.
- We will be responsive to your care needs as they may change over time
- We will work flexibly to deliver quality outcomes
- A friendly and professional service
Find out what sets us apart when you access support coordination from Huntington’s Victoria.
Huntington’s Victoria provides plan management to those members of our community who would prefer not to have the stress or worry of overseeing their budget.